How to Order
If the above image isn’t readable – below is the relevant text….
Ordering via the Website – the easiest way to order using debit/credit card or a PayPal account.
- Use the blue “Add to Cart” buttons to select the products that you want to purchase. The shopping cart will display what you have selected. The shopping cart is on the right hand side if you are using a desktop/laptop/large tablet, but if you are using a small tablet/phone it will appear at the BOTTOM of the page. If you are outside of the UK please remember to add the relevant International Shipping option – these can be found on the right hand side of the page (or at the bottom if you are using a mobile device), or via the following link International Shipping
- The payment options at the bottom of the shopping cart will vary dependent upon what is supported in your country.
- If you have a PayPal account, click on the Yellow PayPal box to pay using your PayPal account. Your delivery address will be what is in your PayPal profile. If you, want your order delivered to a different address just email after placing your order.
- To pay by debit/credit card click on one of the debit/credit card icons to pay that way, and then enter your card details, your billing and delivery address if different.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. If you are due a tax refund this will be processed when your order is shipped.
Ordering by e-mail
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what you want to order, and how you would like to pay. We accept payment via bank transfer, PayPal or debit/credit card.
Ordering by Phone
Call us on 07880 500233 (or +44 7880 500233 if calling from outside the UK). We can take payment over the phone via debit/credit card.
Post and Packing
First class postage and packing for mainland UK is only £1.50 for most items. Large/high value items are charged at £4.50. If you are outside of the UK please add the appropriate additional charge prior to checkout – these are detailed here
We are happy to supply custom solutions. For custom or non-standard items – e-mail us your requirements at email@example.com and we will send you a quotation / PayPal invoice or phone on 07880 500233 to discuss your requirements.